1. EXTRA PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECTWhen you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, while you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search terms have directed you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site.We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookie: (see section number 2 of this page for more information);
- ”Log File”: are files that keep track of the actions that occur on the Site and collect data including IP address, type of browser, Internet service provider, pages that have brought to the Site or to which we have gone out of the Site.
- ”Web beacon”, “tag” and “pixel”: are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or try to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information, including your first name, surname, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and telephone number.We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
We use the Order Information we collect to process any order placed through the Site. In addition, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you if necessary;
- Check our orders for potential fraud;
- Only if specifically requested by you: share with you updates/promotions/advertisements related to our products.
We use the Device Information we collect to try to identify potential risks and fraud (which is why your IP address is very important) and, more generally, to improve and optimize the Site(for example, by generating analytics on how our customers navigate and interact with the Site and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
MODALITY AND DURATION OF PROCESSING
When you place an order through the Site, we will keep your order information in our archives unless (and until) you ask us to delete this information.
We may update this privacy statement from time to time to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION The communication of data to third parties will only take place for needs arising from the execution of the commercial and professional service or from the relationship in general.In particular, they may be sent to:
- Transportation and logistics companies.
- Employees and collaborators in the transport and logistics sector.
We will also share the data with the following companies
- Shopify: is the platform on which the website is built. You can learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www. shopify. com/legal/privacy;
- Google Analytics: We use it to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can learn more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www. google. com/intl/en/policies/privacy/You can also opt-out from Google Analytics here: https://tools. google. com/dlpage/gaoptout;
- Stripe: He’s the agent we use for credit card payments. You can learn more about how Stripe uses your information here: https://stripe. com/it/privacy;
- PayPal: Our Site gives you the option to pay with PayPal. You can learn more about how PayPal uses your personal data here: https://www. paypal. com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
Furthermore, if you are a European citizen, please note that during these communications your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
The data will always be known not only by the data controller but also by all the persons appointed and authorised by the same data controller according to the directives prepared by the latter.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Please note that, pursuant to art. 7 of D. Lgs. of 30 June 2003 No 196:
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purpose and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identification details of the data controller and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5 , paragraph 2;
- of the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, as processors or in charge.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectifying or, when interested, integrating the data;
- the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data for which storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations described in the first two points have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, including as regards their content, except where such compliance proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for the purpose of carrying out market research or commercial communication
It is also noted that these rights may be exercised by the data subject in accordance with the legal provisions provided for by art. 8, 9 and 10 of the same Legislative Decree. (196/2003).
For more information on privacy protection, please visit the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority at www. garanteprivacy. it.
Subject THE PROCESSING
The owner of the website www. italyinbox. shop indicated at the bottom of the website is the data controller. For any information/request/request to change or delete data, please send an email to info@italyinbox. shop
2. EXTRA INFORMATION ON COOKIES
THAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are fragments of text sent to the user by the website visited. They are stored on your computer’s hard drive, allowing the website to recognise users and store certain information about them in order to enable or improve the service offered.
There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary to be able to navigate the site, others have different purposes such as ensuring internal security, administering the system, performing statistical analyses, understanding which sections of the site are of most interest to users or offering a personalized visit to the site.
This website uses technical cookies and NOT profiling cookies. The foregoing refers to both your computer and any other device you may use to connect to the Site.
Specifically, our cookies allow you to:
storage the preferences you have entered
Avoid re-entering the same information several times during your visit, such as username and password
Analyze your use of the services and content provided by the site to optimize your browsing experience and the services offered
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any changes to this policy will take effect from the date of posting on the site.
HOW I PROVIDE MY CONSENT TO THE ACCEPTION OF COOKIES
HOW TO CHANGE COOKIE PREFERENCES
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your settings to disable this feature. You can block all types of cookies, or agree to receive only some cookies and disable others.The “Options” or “Preferences” section in the browser menu allow you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies, and how to get notification from the browser of the activation of these technologies. Alternatively, you can also consult the “Help” section of the toolbar found in most browsers.
You can also select the browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Google Chrome:
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service. They are not used for any other purpose and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website.
They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas).
The technical cookies provided by the site are:
Session cookies: are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site. Their deactivation compromises the use of the services accessible by login.
THIRD-PARTY PROFILING COOKIES
Third party cookies are set by a different domain than the one visited by the user. If a user visits a site and a different company sends the information using that site, it is in the presence of third-party cookies.The third-party profiling cookies provided by the Site are:
- Google Analytics cookies: Our pages use third-party performance cookies from Google Analytics (a service provided by Google, Inc. ) to enable us to collect anonymously and examine the behaviour of visitors while using the website and to improve its usability and user experience. Through the use of the Google Analytics panel, it is possible to determine whether visits have been made by new or returning visitors by checking the way the pages are browsed (input, exit, movement between pages, time of stay, geographical origin, etc. ). For more information about Google Analytics, please consult the following websites:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.