Terms and Conditions
1. CONDITIONS FOR USE
Welcome to www. Italyinbox. shop.
This website is operated and maintained by SMILING DREAMERS di VERONICA GUARINO, Via Leon Battista Alberti, 8, Cinisello Balsamo 20 092 (MI), Italy. Part. VAT: 11 618 100 967 REA: MI – 2 616 773.
Remember that you are solely responsible for the use of www. Italyinbox. shop and its contents. In fact, the operator cannot be held responsible for the non-compliant use of the website and its contents by each of its users, without prejudice to the operator’s liability for wilful misconduct and gross negligence.
In particular, you will be the sole and sole responsible for the communication of incorrect, false or related information and data to third parties, without their express consent, as well as in consideration of an incorrect use of the same.
Finally, as any material will be downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service at your own discretion and risk, any liability for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from downloading operations rests with the User and cannot be attributed to the Operator.
The operator declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from the inaccessibility of the services on the site or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, interruptions of the service, deletion of contents, problems related to the network, to providers or to telephone and / or telematic connections, unauthorized access, alterations of data, failure and/or malfunction of the user’s own electronic equipment.
You are responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of your personal information, including the credentials that allow you to access the confidential services, and for any harmful consequences or prejudice that may result from the use of your personal information.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents of www. Italyinbox. shop, such as, but not limited to, works, pictures, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material, in any format, published on www. Italyinbox. shop, including menus, web pages, graphics, colours, schematics, tools, fonts Website design, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software that are part of www. Italyinbox. shop are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property rights of the operator and other rights holders.
The reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of www. Italyinbox. shop of its contents is prohibited without the express written consent of the operator.
The operator has the exclusive right to authorise or prohibit the direct or indirect reproduction, temporary or permanent, in any way or form, in whole or in part, of www. Italyinbox. shop and its contents. With respect to the use of www. Italyinbox. shop, you are only authorized to view the website and its contents. You are also authorised to perform all other temporary acts of reproduction, which are not of any economic significance, which are considered transitory or accessory, an integral and essential part of the display of www. Italyinbox. shop and its contents and all other browsing operations on the website which are carried out solely for the legitimate use of www. Italyinbox. shop and its contents.
However, you are not authorized to reproduce, on any medium, all or part of www. Italyinbox. shop and its contents. Any act of reproduction must be authorised, from time to time, by the operator or, where applicable, by the authors of the individual works contained on the website. Such reproduction operations must be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with the copyright and other intellectual property rights of the operator and the authors of the individual works contained on the website. Authors of individual works published on www. Italyinbox. shop have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of their works and to oppose any distortion, mutilation or other modification of the works themselves, including any act to damage the works, which is detrimental to their honour or reputation.
You agree to respect the copyright of artists who have chosen to publish their works on www. Italyinbox. shop or who have collaborated with www. Italyinbox. shop to create new expressive and artistic forms intended for publication, even if not exclusively on the website, or which form an integral part thereof. Furthermore, you are not, under any circumstances, authorised to use, in any way or form, the contents of the website and any individual work protected by copyright and any other intellectual property rights.
For example, you may not alter or otherwise modify the content and copyrighted works without the consent of the operator and, where necessary, of the individual authors of the works published on www. Italyinbox. shop.
MARKS AND DOMINIUM NAMES
All other distinguishing marks that distinguish the products sold on www. Italyinbox. shop and present on the website are used within www. Italyinbox. shop,for the sole purpose of distinguishing, describing and advertising the products sold on www. Italyinbox. shop.
Any use of such trademarks not in accordance with the law and, as unauthorized, is prohibited and carries serious legal consequences. It is not permitted to use such marks and any other distinctive signs on www. Italyinbox. shop to unduly take advantage of the distinctive character or reputation of such marks or in such a way as to prejudice them and their owners.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
www. Italyinbox. shop contains hyperlinks (the “Links”) to other websites that have no connection to www. Italyinbox. shop.
The operator does not control or monitor such websites and their content. The operator cannot be held responsible for the content of these sites and the rules adopted by them, including with regard to your privacy and the processing of your personal data during your browsing operations.
The Operator has taken every precaution to prevent the publication on the Website of any content that describes or depicts scenes or situations of physical or psychological violence or of such a nature that, according to the sensibility of the users of www. Italyinbox. shop, may be considered harmful to civil beliefs, human rights and the dignity of persons, in all its forms and expressions. In any case, the operator does not guarantee that the contents of the website are appropriate or lawful in other countries, outside of Italy. However, if such content is deemed illegal or illegal in some of these countries, please refrain from accessing our website and if you choose to access it in any event, please note that your use of the services provided by www. Italyinbox. shop will be your sole and personal responsibility.
The operator has also taken every reasonable precaution to assure its users that the contents of www. Italyinbox. shop are accurate and do not contain incorrect or out-of-date information, compared to the date of their publication on the website and, as far as possible, thereafter. However, the operator does not assume any responsibility towards users for the accuracy and completeness of the contents published on www. Italyinbox. shop, without prejudice to its liability for wilful misconduct and gross negligence and unless otherwise provided by law. Furthermore, the operator cannot guarantee the users that the website will operate continuously, without interruptions and without errors or malfunctions due to the connection to the internet. We recommend that you contact your internet service provider or check that any device for connecting to the internet and accessing web content is activated correctly, including your internet browser.
Although the operator will make every effort to ensure continuous access to its website, the dynamic nature of the Internet and its content may not allow www. Italyinbox. shop to operate without suspension, interruption or discontinuity due to the need to update the website. The operator has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the security of its services on www. Italyinbox. shop, the integrity of traffic and electronic communications data from unauthorised forms of use or knowledge, and to avoid risks of dispersion, destruction and loss of confidential and non-confidential data and information relating to its users on www. Italyinbox. shop, or access to unauthorised, or not in accordance with the law, data and information.
2. CONDITIONS OF SALE
The Purchaser expressly declares to make the purchase for purposes unrelated to the commercial or professional activity exercised.
The goods subject to these general conditions are offered for sale by SMILING DREAMERS di VERONICA GUARINO, Via Leon Battista Alberti, 8, Cinisello Balsamo 20 092 (MI), Italy registered with the Chamber of Commerce of Milan Monza Brianza e Lodi, VAT number 11 618 100 967 hereinafter referred to as “Seller. ”
1. 1. The term “online sales agreement” means the sales agreement relating to the tangible movable assets of the Supplier, concluded between the Supplier and the Purchaser within the framework of a distance sales system by means of telematic tools, organised by the Supplier.
1. 2. The term “Buyer” means the consumer, the natural person who makes the purchase, as referred to in this contract, for purposes not related to the commercial or professional activity that may have been carried out.
1. 3. The term “Provider” means the person indicated in the epigraph or the person providing the information services.
PURPOSE OF THE CONTRACT
2. 1. With this contract, respectively, the Supplier sells and the Purchaser purchases remotely by means of telematic instruments the tangible movable goods indicated and offered for sale on the website www. Italyinbox. shop
2. 2. the products referred to in the previous point are shown on the website: collections.
METHODS FOR STIPULATION OF THE CONTRACT
3. 1. The contract between the Supplier and the Purchaser is concluded exclusively via the Internet through the Purchaser’s access to the address www. Italyinbox. shop, where, following the procedures indicated, the Purchaser will come to formalize the proposal for the purchase of the goods the contract for the purchase of the goods referred to in point 2. 1 of the previous article.
CONCLUSION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE CONTRACT
4. 1. The purchase contract is concluded by the exact filling in of the application form and the consent to the purchase expressed by the subscription sent on line or by filling in the form / module attached to the online catalogue and the subsequent sending of the form / module itself, always after viewing a web page summarizing the order, in which the contact details are reported of the purchaser and of the order, the price of the goods purchased, the shipping costs and any additional charges, the terms and conditions of payment and the address where the goods will be delivered.
4. 2. When the Supplier receives the order from the Purchaser, it will send a confirmation e-mail or display a web page confirming and summarizing the order, which will also contain the data referred to in the previous point.
4. 3. The contract shall not be deemed to have been perfected and effective between the parties if the parties fail to do so as indicated in the previous paragraph.
METHODS OF PAYMENT AND REFUND
5. 1. Any payment by the Purchaser may only be made by means of one of the following methods (also indicated on the relevant website by the Supplier): Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay.
5. 2. All communications relating to payments are made on a dedicated line of the Supplier protected by an encryption system. The Supplier guarantees the storage of this information with an additional level of security encryption and in compliance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data.
5. 3. The Purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Supplier, without penalty, specifying the reason, within fourteen (14) working days from the day of receipt of the products purchased on www. Italyinbox. shop.
In the event that the Purchaser has decided to pay by bank transfer in advance, he may exercise the right of withdrawal if and only if he is able to provide bank details with which the Supplier can refund the amount due.
5. 4. To withdraw from the contract, the Purchaser must contact the Supplier by email at info@Italyinbox. shop
5. 5. In this case, the Purchaser must return the products to the Supplier and deliver them to the courier for shipment within fourteen (14) working days from the date of receipt of the products by the Purchaser.
5. 6. The only expenses to be borne by the Buyer are those of returning the purchased products.
5. 7. The right of withdrawal – in addition to compliance with the deadlines and procedures described in paragraphs 5. 3, 5. 4, 5. 5 and 5. 6 above – shall be deemed to have been properly exercised if the following conditions are fully met:
The Purchaser has contacted the Supplier by email at info@Italyinbox. shop within fourteen (14) working days the receipt of the products;
The products must not have been used, washed or damaged;
The products must be returned in their original packaging;
Returned products must be delivered to the shipper within fourteen (14) working days from the date on which the Buyer received the products.
5. 8. If the Purchaser has exercised the right of withdrawal in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated in this paragraph 5, the Supplier shall reimburse any sums already collected for the purchase of the products or return the new product in accordance with the terms and conditions provided.
5. 9. The sums will be refunded to the Purchaser as soon as possible, in any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which the Supplier became aware of the Purchaser’s exercise of the right of withdrawal.
5. 10. If the terms and conditions for exercising your right of withdrawal as specified in this paragraph 5 are not respected, the Purchaser shall not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to the Supplier or the return of the product; However, you may, at your own expense, get back the products in the state in which they were returned to the Supplier. Otherwise, the Supplier may retain the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
TIMES AND MODALITIES OF DELIVERY
6. 1. All products sold on www. Italyinbox. shop are handmade by specialized artisans. For this reason, the shipment can take place from 3 (three) to 5 (five) working days after the receipt of the order. These times may change depending on the time of year or the number of requests the Supplier is fulfilling. In the event that the Supplier is not able to make the shipment within this period, the Buyer will be given prompt notice by e-mail.
6. 2. The courier will take from 2 (two) to 4 (four) working days to deliver the parcels in Italy and about 10 (ten) working days for the other destinations.
6. 3. Shipping methods, times and costs are clearly indicated and highlighted at CREARE PAGINA www. sillabecollection. com/pages/spedizioni-e-resi
7. 1. All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the Internet collections page are expressed in euro and constitute an offer to the public pursuant to art. 1336 c. c.
7. 2. The selling prices referred to in the previous paragraph shall include VAT and any other taxes. Shipping costs, even if not included in the purchase price, must be indicated and calculated in the purchase procedure before the order is placed by the Buyer and must also be included in the summary web page of the order placed.
7. 3. The prices indicated for each of the goods offered to the public may vary at any time at the sole discretion of the Supplier.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
8. 1. If an order should exceed the quantity in the warehouse, the Supplier, by e-mail, will inform the Buyer if the goods are no longer bookable or what are the waiting times to obtain the chosen goods, asking whether he intends to confirm the order or not.
8. 2. The Supplier’s IT system shall confirm the registration of the order as soon as possible by sending the User a confirmation by e-mail, in accordance with point 4. 2.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
9. 1. The Supplier assumes no responsibility for service failures due to force majeure in the event that the Supplier fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract.
9. 2. The Supplier shall not be liable to the Purchaser, except in the case of wilful intent or gross negligence, for malfunctions or malfunctions related to the use of the Internet outside the control of the Supplier or its sub-suppliers.
9. 3. The Supplier shall also not be liable for damages, losses and costs suffered by the Purchaser as a result of the non-performance of the contract for reasons not attributable to him, since the Purchaser is only entitled to a full refund of the price paid and any additional costs incurred.
9. 4. The Supplier shall not be liable for any fraudulent and unlawful use by third parties of credit cards, cheques and other means of payment for the products purchased, provided that it demonstrates that it has taken all possible precautions based on the best science and experience of the moment and on the basis of ordinary diligence.
9. 5. Under no circumstances shall the Purchaser be held liable for delays or misundays in payment if he proves that he has made the payment itself in the times and ways indicated by the Supplier.
OBBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER
10. 1. The Purchaser undertakes to pay the price of the purchased good in the times and ways indicated by the contract.
10. 2. The Purchaser undertakes, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, to print and preserve this contract.
10. 3. The information contained in this contract has, moreover, already been viewed and accepted by the Purchaser, who acknowledges it, as this passage is made mandatory before the purchase confirmation.
APPLICABLE LAW AND SOLUTION OF CONTROVERSIES
11. 1. This contract is governed by Italian law.
11. 2. In so far as not expressly provided herein, the provisions of law applicable to the relationships and circumstances provided for in this contract shall apply, and in particular art. 5 of the 1980 Rome Convention.
11. 3. Pursuant to art. 60 of the Legislative Decree. 206/2005, the rules contained in Part III, Title III, Chapter I are expressly referred to here of the Legislative Decree. 206/2005.
For any information please contact the email address info@italyinbox. shop